Java DevOps Developer - Bellevue, WA
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to design, implement, test, debug and document integration solutions and enhance existing components for products built on cloud platform.
* Develop automated test cases
* Build solutions for maximum reliability, stability, scalability and supportability of the company's existing software applications and new tools
* Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to technology leadership
* Collaborate with scrum team to scope, estimate, plan and build features that drives our application forward
* Support operations as required
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:
* Strong software development experience with Java including Spring Framework, Spring Boot, REST APIs, Microservices
* Hands-on association with AWS/Azure/Cloud
* Experience designing software for scalability and resilience
* Experience designing and developing RESTful web services for complex software systems
* Ability to collaborate with database programmers and UI programmers to ensure effective and efficient API
* Excellent scripting skill Python/Shell/Node/Java
* Experienced in designing, setting up and maintaining automation frameworks, tools and scripts for CI/CD environments
* Experienced with Git or bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonarqube
* Knowledge in relational DB - MySQL, Postgres, Oracle or MS SQL Server
* Experience of working in Agile development environment
* Worked in onsite offshore model
* Flexibility in working hours
* Knowledge on Stream Processing Framework/platform (Apache Flink/ Kafka)
* Experience working with Elastic Search
* Experience with release management Tools and capable of delivering automation and software developer self-service solutions in a rapidly evolving CI/CD microservices architecture
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as DevOps, Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.