AWS Microservices Architect - contract - Bellevue, WA - $55-60/hr
Are you experienced in REST architecture within AWS? My client is seeking a an architect who has experience building a serverless environment in Java EE framework.
* You architect using REST principles
* Experience working on security-related aspects within microservices architecture
* You enjoy designing microservices in a Java framework such as Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
* Familiar with tools such as: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Apigee, Spring boot
* You are considered an expert in architecture technical disciplines
* Strong communication skills to mentor, lead, and collaborate on new solution
* Organized and detailed to maintain proper documentation
* Troubleshooting by analyzing existing systems and procedures
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging architect role in a large company, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 303-558-4386.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.