Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Houston - $180k - Permanent - US Citizenship Required
Did you know architects are in high demand in Houston at the moment? I will tell you they are and I am working with a few companies in Houston who are looking to bring on an architect to their team. This opportunity will be quite hands on and give you the chance to be an integral part a large ongoing project.
They are looking for a Senior Architect with a specific Infrastructure heavy background. The project also consists of cloud operations so they are looking for someone who is comfortable in all aspects of the cloud. There will be little travel involved in this role, but no more than 25%.
* Lead adoption of new cloud based technologies to promote IT efficiency
* Help reduce IT debt
* Work to create and implement strategies to reduce levels of human intervention
* Provide tech support - troubleshooting, debugging, knowledge sharing
* Design and assure solutions are meeting, even more so, exceeding audit requirements
* 5+ years of experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
* Expertise in one or more cloud platforms - AWS and Azure preferred
* Strong understanding and experience working in a SDCL
* Strong knowledge of agile methodologies
* Terraform, Ansible, and Chef experience
* Kubernetes and Docker, containerization experience
* Knowledge of ERP, mobile/web application and data management
* Unlimited PTO
* Commuter benefits
* Medical, health, and dental
* Work happy hours
* Monthly company events
* Childcare in the building
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Amanda Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-546-4861 x3849.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.