I'm working with large, well-known data services company that is seeking a new Solutions Architect in the Boston area. This company is an upward of 4,000 people large and offer stability, cutting edge solutions, trainings and more for their full time employees.
The ideal candidate has years of experience with AWS, Java and knowledge of DevOps tooling. They are looking for someone who has the ability to work and brainstorm with different teams from around the world.
**H1B Visas will NOT be sponsored for this role. The ability to come onsite every day is essential, they aren't open to any remote flexibility right now.
* In depth knowledge of AWS cloud platform and services (S3, EC2, VPC, EBS, etc..)
* Implementing business application software on AWS using Java Enterprise
* Experience working with (not building) CI/CD pipelines
* Strong knowledge of Database/Development tools (MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB)
* Understand business goals/drivers to translate into appropriate solutions.
* Contribute to cloud strategy discussion for implementing the solutions
* Design, test and support solutions in cloud and on prem
* Build and establish relationships with other teams, leaders, architects, etc.
* Provide mentoring and knowledge to help train other teams
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.