NodeJs Technical Lead - Bellevue, WA
We are seeking a self-driven associate with a fundamental love of technology and thirst for finding the best ways to support a business. You must have good communication and interpersonal skills as you will be leading and providing technical guidance to a team of full stack software developers in onshore-offshore model.
* Design, development and support of the innovative product built to accelerate the adoption of serverless architectures in Cloud
* Build solutions for maximum reliability, stability, scalability and supportability of the company's existing software applications and new tools
* Collaborate with scrum team to scope, estimate, plan and build features that drives our application forward
* Partner with Product & Design Leads to provide product and technical excellence
* Full stack experience in a senior or team lead role - including NodeJS as the primary technology
* Experience designing, developing REST API's based on the best practices.
* Experience building enterprise applications using Microservices
* Experience building applications in Cloud with AWS or Azure
* Relational DB knowledge (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or SQL Server)
* Experience with ticketing tools like JIRA or Rally
* Experience with release management tools and capable of delivering automation and software developer self-service solutions in a rapidly evolving CI/CD microservices architecture
* Experience with Unix/Linux systems and shell scripting
* Knowledge of Serverless Architecture
* NoSQL knowledge (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra or Hadoop).
* Knowledge of other languages and stacks (Python, Scala, Groovy, Django, PHP, Ruby, Java, etc.)
* Knowledge of advanced Java Script frameworks like AngularJS or React
* Experience leading Agile projects and getting results in Scrum or Kanban teams and workflows
* Experience with practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) is a plus
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as DevOps, Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.