Senior level AWS DevOps Engineer-Toronto, ON- CAD $140k
Join our client in building cutting edge software for some of the world's largest and most successful businesses, like Disney, Nike, Coca Cola, UPS and SAP, utilizing AWS DevOps.
You will design, deploy, build and manage our client's customer-facing Amazon-based SaaS application infrastructure and create all the tooling and automation needed to enable our teams and give our customers a top-drawer experience.
The ideal engineer is an expert in AWS infrastructure and has a Linux background. The culture of this company is unbeatable, providing a collaborative work environment with remote flex and quarterly bonuses.
* Can write code - in any language; php, python, ruby, java, shell scripting, whatever (ideally in multiple languages) - and you have implemented some of your work into a production environment.
* Several years' experience in an operational role (DevOps, SRE or traditional network/server management)
* Chef, Ansible, SaltStack or equivalent.
* Communicate effectively with all levels of the company to analyze and implement business requirements
* Experience working with global teams on production systems
Nice to have:
* Enjoy gluing RESTful API's together to create something relevant, useful and interesting.
* Care passionately about efficiency - in your code, in system performance, in procedure.
* Have achieved mastery of both Windows and Linux server operating environments.
* Worked with Azure and GCP, in addition to AWS
* Agile methodology experience
* Remote flex
* Standard health benefits
* Work/life balance
* Super Smash Bros competitions
* Monthly socials
* Work with cutting edge technologies on the most cutting edge platforms
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Elizabeth Schwab immediately at email@example.com with an updated resume. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any DevOps and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS DevOps Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at (212) 731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.