Backend Developer- Python- English speaking role
This client specializes in providing data intelligence for sports organizations. Their team consists of specialists in A.I, and data analytics to get an idea. It's a company that is helping professional football players to make the right decision is their future career. How they do that? They use Data learning platform to gather all the statistics (even live ones) to prepare a full profile of the player and the team. They support top players in the Netherlands and some big names in Europe. The rapid growth of technology in the sports industry pushed them to expand their product team.
* Data gathering and persistence,
* Planning for efficient querying,
* Create RESTful web-API's (for both internal and external use) as well as SSE / Websockets
What they are looking for:
(we aren't looking the perfect match, so feel free to apply even if you don't meet all the expectations)
* Great experience with Python 3 and relevant libraries like Pandas, Sanic (like Flask, Tornado), Asyncio
* Knowledge of Apache Kafka (Confluent)
* Experience with Mongo DB (Atlas)
* Knowledge of AWS, especially ECS
* Knowledge of Docker
* Knowledge of Datadog
* Data-driven and stream processing
* Deep-learning and Machine Learning pipeline
* Agile software development/ Scrum
What should you expect?
* Challenging and varied position with a professional and innovative organization;
* Sufficient deployment possibilities;
* An informal corporate culture;
* A Competitive remuneration package.
* A structured career path
Jefferson Frank is the AWS and DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet.
Contact Name: Pavlos Diamantopoulos
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org