Pre-Sales Cloud Architect
As a Pre Sales Architect you play an important role in the design and optimization of new and existing infrastructures of our (potential) customers. As part of the commercial team, you are involved in our (pre) sales processes and take care of both technical designs and the correct pricing, based on the company's own pricing model. In this role you have many stakeholders, from CIOs, IT managers, directors and IT specialists to the customers, your own team of managers, sales colleagues and engineers.
* Working on high-quality (public) cloud architecture solutions for customers;
* Contribute to RFP's from a technical perspective;
* Making robust technical designs where continuity is an important aspect;
* Attending meet-ups, conferences and events.
* Strong experience in cloud solutions (for example as a DevOps Engineer);
* Excellent communication skills;
* Interest in learning and working with the newest technologies;
* A completed education at a minimum HBO level;
* Experience within managed services/mission-critical outsourcing/cloud solutions/DevOps;
* Experience with the design of complex cloud environments;
* Experience with AWS/Azure;
* Project management experience;
* Fluency in English or Dutch.
* Experience/Knowledge-based salary;
* Flexible working hours;
* Endless learning and development opportunities;
* Travelling allowance;
* Fun, informal and dynamic work environment
and so much more…
There is no such thing as a perfect match, so feel free to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements. We work on a consultative basis, which means we take all the time to get to know you, your interests, your ambitions, the technologies you enjoy working with or you wish to experiment on. When we have a complete profile, we make sure to find you a perfect fit.
Contact person: Ioana Sitea
Please apply directly or via my e-mail email@example.com