"Must have" skills:
* Knowledge and experience working with a variety of DevOps oriented tools (i.e. Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, etc.)
* Interest in agile methods of software development and test automation
* Good English language skills
* Needs willingness to learn new technologies and skills
Extra points for:
* Experience with test automation tools (i.e. Robot Framework, Cucumber and Selenium)
* Good scripting skills and experience (i.e. Ruby, Bash, Python, Perl and Ant)
* Experience with virtualization tools (Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes etc)
* Experience with cloud services (i.e. AWS, DigitalOcean, OpenStack, Azure, etc.)
What you can expect:
* Loads of opportunities to develop your skills together with devops teams
* Work in purely AGILE environment
* Chilled, in-house, office culture with regular Friday socializing session
* Freedom to choose your ways of working, tools etc.
* A chance to speak at our annual conferences
Remember - Ideal Candidate doesn't exist! Even if you have doubts if you would fit, what is the worst case scenario? You will get new connections on the market!
Best case scenario?
You will get new challenging position that will bring you new opportunities.
Do not hesitate, contact me: