AWS Product Owner, 120K, London
One of the worlds leading financial institutions are looking to recruit a Product Owner to oversee the delivery of AWS services across the business.
Working with our internal technical team and 3rd party service providers, you will be responsible for prioritising internal customers and ensuring services are approved by our internal governance process.
What are your responsibilities;
- Understanding how internal customers will be affected by AWS services across the group.
- Provide Management reporting to ensure data driven discussions for continuous improvement.
- Liaise with internal teams and 3rd party services to roadmap enterprise delivery.
- Review the customer journey, identifying areas of improvement and acting as a liaison between all stakeholders.
What we're looking for;
- An extensive background in Product Management.
- In depth understanding of AWS Cloud Services from both a technical and non-technical perspective.
- Knowledge of financial services.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- AWS Certifications are desirable
What we offer you;
As one of the worlds largest banks operating under a customer centric model, we prioritise both our internal and external customers and we're constantly evolving the way we work.
As such, we offer a modern, dynamic working environment at the forefront of bleeding edge technology.
As an AWS Product Owner, you will have unrivalled autonomy within your role with the ability to shape your own ideas and own AWS services.
We offer a competitive starting salary of up to £120,000 + a lucrative bonus structure measured against personal performance and customer satisfaction.
In addition, we have a generous Healthcare, Pension and Life Assurance plans with a ton of home working and flexible working hours.
For more information about how you can join us, send your CV to P.email@example.com
AWS, DevOps, Product Manager, Product Owner, DevOps, Cloud, Programme, Manager, London, Berkshire, Kent, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, Surrey.