AWS Senior Software Engineer- New York, NY- $150K-$175K
Our client is looking for a server side developer who is excited by system architecture, API design and application security. The ideal candidate is proud of their work and their ability to produce and present to teams; while also being an engineer that helps architects solutions. This Candidate must be willing and able to work hard and stay motivated.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Experience with Linux systems and services
* Knowledge of languages like Java, Go, Python
* Developing automated tools for infrastructure
* Making sure the tech is reliable, available, efficient and flexible to enable innovation
* Using open source software development
* Experience with designing and developing applications
* Knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure
* Comfortability working on Linux systems
* Ability to collaborate on a multi-functional team
* Knowledge of Docker
* Experience with Python or GO
* Excellent communication skills
* Health, dental, and vision for employees and their family
* PTO and Summer flex time
* Company equity
* Friday lunches
* Stocked Kitchen
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-379-6404 Ext (3189). Ask for Melissa Marrero My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any DevOps and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS DevOps Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-379-6404 ext (3189). Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.