Senior Data Scientist- AWS Big Data - REMOTE - up to $160k
My client in the E-Commerce space is looking to hire an experienced Senior Data Scientist to help grow out their team and take charge in building out their data science platform. This is a great opportunity to be a huge influence in this company's direction.
* Strong experience with Python and associated data science libraries (PySpark, Pandas, SK-Learn, etc.)
* Master's or Ph.D. degree in a computational science or statistics
* 3+ years' experience in Machine Learning or Data Science
* Strong communication skills
* Experience in optimization, classification, and customer behavior
* Performance advertising experience
* Job stability
* Open PTO
* Stock Options
* Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
* Competitive compensation - Up to $160k total compensation
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-437-8259. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including Azure & AWS, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the BI, Big data space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available BI jobs, as well as the Business Intelligence, Big data and cloud market, I can be contacted at 972-437-8259. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.