Linux Engineer- New York, NY- $120k-150k
A highly regarded investment management firm is looking for a Linux engineer to join their expanding IT team. This company is looking for someone who is interested in working with cutting edge technology to provide solutions and thrives in a collaborative, high energy environment.
What you will be doing:
* Accelerate the process of migrating from Windows to Linux Infrastructure
* Establish effective project management standards and implement them throughout the business
* Utilize various scripting technologies to automate system processes
* Assist developers in implementing changes and mentor system administrators and technicians
What you need:
* Extensive experience with Linux administration and engineering
* Fluency in one or more scripting languages (Shell, Python, etc.)
* Experience with systems planning and management
* Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Unlimited vacation days
* Stock Options
US Citizens and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 212-379-6404 Ext (3154). Ask for Aly Earle! My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-379-6404 ext (3154). Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.