AWS DevOps Architect
Are you looking to be the first to aggregate and automate compute resources from private data centers, public cloud providers, and trusted supercomputing centers on a next generation networking fabric?
Not to mention being beach side within minutes of LA?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced DevOps professional, with a strong background to provide guidance for the entire spectrum of tools, styles and dependencies that lead to the successful delivery of reliable software through continuous delivery/deployment leveraging modern and appropriate release strategies such as; A/B, Canary, Dark Launches etc.
This is a leading role for a technical expert with history of hands-on and practical deployment and configuration experience participating in transformation initiatives that help customers change the way they deliver value to their business. The successful candidate will be a self-starting, detail-minded expert with good customer soft skills and an ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, including product owners and senior stakeholders, and believe strongly in being a team player.
We are building a culture that emphasizes open-minded, collaborative teamwork, and an ability to take responsibility and rise to the challenges of creating major shifts in cloud technology. A demonstrated willingness to step out of your comfort zone and solve problems in new, inventive ways is a must. We're looking for independent thinkers who are comfortable contributing to the larger goals of the team, and nimble enough to adapt to market and data-driven changes.
* Heavy exposure to Kubernetes, Docker, Puppet or similar languages
* 3+ years' experience with systems architectures
* 2+ years' experience with Cloud technologies and providers (AWS, GCP and Azure)
* Strong abilities in software development
* Significant Linux (CentOS/RedHat) experience
* Comprehensive ability to diagnose and remediate complex issues
* Experience with various technologies - containers, Serverless applications, Chef, Ansible, git, Jenkins, Sensu
* Exposure to network infrastructure: security, routing, network management and performance management.
* Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external resources.
* Naturally curious person who is able to work with minimal guidance while collaborating across multiple departments within the company
* Comfortable conveying research via written reports and in person presentations.
* Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to work independently yet fully integrate with worldwide, remote teams
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Science, Math or equivalent work experience
Job Type: Full-time
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or
call me at 480-530-2033 or email me at email@example.com.
To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.