DevOps Engineer- Jersey City- $125k-$140k
An industry leading financial services company is looking for an experienced engineer to help establish their presence in the Cloud landscape. As a candidate, you have experience with all aspects of cloud computing and a strong knowledge of database development tools. Candidate should be comfortable working in a collaborative environment that embraces diversity and team work.
* Design, test and support solutions resiliency in the cloud
* Work closely with developers, architects, and infrastructure engineers in a collaborative environment
* Contribute to decisions regarding cloud design and implementation
* Extensive experience with AWS is a must- including but not limited to Lambda, S3, EC2, Terraform, Cloud Formation
* Application development experience with Enterprise Java and other programming languages
* Familiarity with current and emerging cloud technologies, system architectures, and tools
* 401k matching
* Medical, dental, life insurance
* Stock options
US Citizens and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-379-6404 Ext (3154). Ask for Aly Earle! My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-379-6404 ext (3154). Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.