Java Developer / 5 yrs+ / Dutch speaking
Are you an experienced software developer with five years or more experience with Java? Do you think innovation and personal development are vital parts of your job? Do you want to work for a company that finds innovation important and where teamwork and personal development are part of the corporate culture? Then this job is perfect for you!
As a software developer/consultant you will join a team that manages projects for a large number of different clients, with focus on full-stack development projects in Java. The company's ambition is to build scalable data-driven digital platforms and high-quality predictive self-learning systems.
* Quirky, informal and fun;
* A real engineering culture;
* Innovation and craftmanship are at the core;
* Open-minded towards feedback and new ideas;
* Working with over 100 different Dutch clients - both big players and the smaller clients;
* Offers the opportunity of working with the latest technologies.
* Have the ambition to be a top developer;
* Have +5 years of experience with Java;
* Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and Maven;
* Be able to speak Dutch fluently.
* Permanent contract;
* Target-based rewards of up to €2,000 on top of your basic salary;
* Lease car and fast laptop;
* A choice of assignments based on preference;
* Fun, informal work environment;
* A comprehensive knowledge program, including but not limited to meet-ups and workshops with external speakers, a Java platform within the company's community of experienced developers, a choice of over 50 personal skills training and more!
There is no such thing as a perfect match, so feel free to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements. We work on a consultative basis, which means we take all the time to get to know you, your interests, your ambitions, the technologies you enjoy working with or you wish to experiment on. When we have a complete profile, we make sure to find you a perfect fit.
Contact person: Ioana Sitea
Please apply directly or via my e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org