AWS DevOps Engineer - AWS - Burbank, CA - $130,000-$150,000 a year
Lead a team of people as passionate about DevOps as you are! Our client is seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to lead and direct their support engineers. This person ideally understands and enjoys all aspects of deploying, monitoring and operating these services. Their mission is to improve America's healthcare industry - specifically providing people prescriptions at an affordable price. With such a meaningful purpose, our client is looking to fill this position immediately.
Role & Responsibility
* Develop, implement and maintain AWS Infrastructure
* Develop the tools necessary to support the deployment and release
* Work closely with other engineers to ensure success and meet set out standards
* Enhance and improve current systems in place
* Excited about working with cutting edge technologies to provide reliability, scalability, and performance
* Knowledge in automation tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform
* Experience in languages: Python, Go, Shell Scripting
* Extensive Experience in Linux with cloud platforms
* Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
* 3+ years working with cloud based network infrastructures
No sponsorships are available at this time.
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2040, ask for Haley Bolster, or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.