My client is a global leader in providing consulting services to companies across varying industries. They are currently in need of a AWS Architect with a focus in Security in their Dallas, TX office to f. Competitive salary, great bonus structure, and excellent time off structure in addition to the observed national holidays. Grow your career with a team who is dedicated to providing exceptional IT service around the world.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating AWS architecture blueprint with VPC, Routing, security, Zone, Region considerations
- Designing, Deploying, managing, and operating dynamically scalable, reliable enterprise-wide systems on AWS
- Building, Deploying, and Managing AWS services (Cloud formation, EBS, EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, etc.)
- complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Develop scripts that support automation, innovation, and security initiatives.
- Application deployment and data migration on cloud
- Working in a team environment, demonstrating leadership skills and be able to mentor junior engineers both technically & functionally.
- Experience with Continuous Development/Deployment/Integration design and best practices.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with various application architectures & Atlassian tools
- Ability to see opportunities for improvement, take ownership and work closely with others to drive operational improvement.
- Experience in Linux System Administration
- Experience with SaaS/PaaS/IaaS-based vendor solutions preferred
If interested, please send me your updated resume at email@example.com
, or call me at 813-437-6887 (ext. 6887).
Jefferson Frank is the global leader in Architect recruitment, advertising more Architect roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Southeast market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Darius Mack/ Architect/ AWS/ Integration/ Security/ Cloud/ Solutions/ Non-Core Technologies / FRG Tech