Infrastructure Team Leader
* 24 days holiday per annum + additional day off for your Birthday
* 10% Non-Contributory pension scheme + 2.5% matched by the company
* Holiday buy and sell scheme
* Private Medical Cover
* Flexible Benefits including; childcare vouchers, retail discounts, breakdown membership, will writing and more!
Who will you work for?
My client is an award winning organisation operating within the insurance sector providing pet and motor warranty for 100 million customers worldwide. With over 196,000 employees and a global reach of 73 countries this organisation offers mobility and career progression across the globe.
What role will you play?
As a team leader you will be responsible for the leadership of the System Administrators in the Infrastructure team. Being a key motivator for the team, providing support and guidance through employee one to ones. Attend meetings and contribute to the IT strategy and policy, ensuring appropriate standards, procedures and security are met.
What we are looking for
My client pride themselves on recruiting and developing the best talent at all levels, if you are an enthusiastic Linux Engineer looking to take ownership and get stuck in to any given task we want to hear from you!
* Relevant Degree
* Good understanding of IT security
* Personal skills appropriate to team leadership role
* Key decision making skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to lead others
* Extensive experience of system administration of Redhat Enterprise server systems & Windows server systems