AWS DevOps Consultant- A'dam Area *Fluency in Dutch is mandatory*
If you talk to customers about cloud solutions, you are meant to work in this company. The company is the youngest leader in the field of cloud that advises and supports organizations in their digital transformation. With the help of a Strategy Map, it translates the digital strategy of organizations into a cloud strategy and roadmap. And implements this using of its own Cloud Governance Framework. Does this mix of cloud technology and organization appeal to you?
As a Cloud Consultant, you help your client become a digital enterprise. How do you do that?
* With your undisputed expertise to make the complex developments surrounding cloud technology transparent to your customer. You set up the cloud strategy together with your fellow developers who develop the accompanying roadmap.
* You help the customer to underpin the cloud strategy on the basis of a business case, with full conviction to help the organization (on different levels) to take the right decisions.
* You organize regular meetups. For this, you are looking for leading speakers from your field.
* You participate in research projects by contributing knowledge, guiding students and helping to contribute.
* You help to shape and professionalise the company. How do you do that? By thinking about project approaches and the methods used. For example, you regularly present 'hot & happening' updates to your colleagues during the internal development days.
* You know the most important cloud solutions, combinations and variants. And that without being married to one of these solutions. The company is vendor neutral and they want to keep it that way. They work with the public clouds of: Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google. They also regularly encounter a hybrid cloud based on VMWare or Hyper-V.
* You know the impact of cloud solutions on your customer's business. In fact, you have such a strong opinion about it that you regularly make it public through blogs and presentations. Have not we seen you somewhere?
* Your Dutch and English language is at a professional level. As a result, you are convincing in presentations and on paper (did I say 'paper'?). In your reports you are concrete, sharp and crispy.
* You are very strong in a team. You are therefore not afraid to express your opinion and make a positive mark. You learn from more experienced colleagues but also surprise them regularly with your insights.
* You have leadership skills to lead a project, to convince and guide the customer in the change process.
* The words enterprising, stubborn and vigorous fit entirely with you.
* You have a love for technology, but you look at it from the business benefits of it.
Although the company is a young start-up, it was started by 'seasoned professionals' who already offered IT services 'as-a-service' when the cloud was still only weather. Now, the company works for big names. They are a scale-up company that knows exactly what they want: only senior engineers are hired, even for the lower positions, as the company follows a clear growth plan, with the aim of becoming the leader within their market. Within this role, you will support clients throughout the entire transition: from the creation of a cloud strategy with a cloud architecture up to and including the automation, migration and management of infrastructure. Their strategy itself comprises a focus on building long-term relationships with clients
What they offer
As a Cloud Consultant in Amsterdam, you will work with the best people in the field and in a setting that feels like a start-up. In fact, they are! But without the disadvantages in the form of lack of name recognition and track record. They also work from one of the coolest co-work spaces in Amsterdam. You also expand your network enormously as their employee. For example, by joining the Cloud Architect Alliance with more than 300 architects and many events per year. And yes, that too is their initiative.
In addition, the most important 'hard' working conditions:
* a salary of € 70,000 to € 90,000 OTE (On Target Earnings), depending on your experience.
* a mobility card for the use of: public transport, shared cars, a bicycle and so on. Or, if you prefer, they will take care of a company car.
* a contribution to your pension accrual.
* a laptop and telephone, because you cannot work without it. The company works with very modern cloud applications, so you can work where the wifi and coffee is good.
Jefferson Frank is the AWS and DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Please send your CV and contact details to the address below:
Contact Name: Pavlos Diamantopoulos
Email Address: email@example.com