AWS DevOps Engineer, 70K, London
We're looking to recruit a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our technology team based in our riverside offices in Battersea, London. If you love your tech and consider yourself a bit of a Super Nerd, we could be the team for you.
You will be working on an AWS deployment managed with Puppet and will work in a small but talented team to evolve and improve a framework for deploying applications and optimizing automation.
You will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations and will troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
What You Will Do
* Designing, developing and multi-region deployment of business software at scale
* Maintaining, installing and configuring servers with Puppet or similar provisioning systems
* Continuous Integration and automated testing with Jenkins
* Perform security assessments and analytical problem solving skills
* IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
What You Will Work With
* AWS particularly around cloud foundation services - (Compute, network, storage and databases)
* Terraform templating
* Vagrant, Docker/Kubernetes for development environments
* Software design patterns (microservices, messaging, distributed architecture)
* SQL and NoSQL DB
Package / Benefits
* Competitive Salary
* 24 days paid holiday per year (+ your birthday)
* Group Pension Plan, Income Protection and Life Insurance
* Private Medical Insurance / Cash Plan
Everyone in our team is super independent but are great at coming together to help out which means that if the work allows you to work remotely, why would we get you in the office. In addition, we offer flexible working ours, early finishes and a ton of perks when it comes to training and development.
Drop me an email oat P.email@example.com to find out more.
AWS, DevOps, Automation, CI/CD, Configuration, Cloud, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, CloudFormation, Teamcity, GitLab, Powershell, London, Berkshire, Kent, Essex,