AWS DevOps Cloud Engineer - Docker & Kubernetes Experience Required!
If you are a DevOps experienced professional with exposure to the AWS Cloud, we have the job for you!
Here at Jefferson Frank International, we are the Global Leaders in the recruitment of AWS Experienced Professionals. I Manage our West Coast DevOps Division and my team is currently working with a fantastic organization in the Redmond, WA area to build out their AWS Cloud Department.
With a team of 2x DevOps Engineers already on staff, my client is looking to continue their division's growth here at the start of 2019. This new addition is being brought on board to specifically work on a number of containerization projects forecasted here in 2019 and beyond.
* $110,000 - $155,000+ Starting Base Salary - Depending on Experience
* Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
* 401k Match
* Company catered lunches
* Strong Cloud Experience; AWS Exposure Required!!!
* Kubernetes & Docker Experience NEEDED
* Ansible, Chef or Puppet Production Environnent Experience
* CI/CD Experience; Building & Maintaining Pipelines
* Python, Bash, PowerShell Scripting Experience
* Working Knowledge of DevOps Methodologies
* Linux Operating Systems/Administration Experience
If you or anyone you know would like to be considered for this role, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring at 303-558-4354.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.