Sr. DevOps Engineer - Redwood, California - $140-180,000
Senior DevOps Engineer position open for a fast growing digital health company dedicated to the development of non-invasive cognitive health assessment tools. Spearhead the redesign of our back-end and move to an AWS Cloud Environment. In this role you will work with engineers, product management and the executive team to define, design, and develop a new infrastructure for products.
If you are interested in joining a global leader and providing the best Big Data solutions in the world, please contact me as soon as possible. email@example.com or call 303 558 4357. Ask for Gabriel LaBrie
* Redesigning the backend and moving to a microservice Architecture
* Manage the deployment of our cognitive assessment and cognitive health on top of the AWS Cloud Infrastructure
* Grow a continuous delivery pipeline enabling frequent and seamless production deployments
* Integrate logging, monitoring, and metrics frameworks
* Manage infrastructure as code, i.e. version control, code reviews, automated testing, etc.
* Help triage, diagnose, debug and fix issues with production systems
* Cloud Formation
Qualifications/Experience(Some but not all required)
* 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer on AWS
* Experience managing code repositories, build orchestrations, and pre-flight integrations using git and Jenkins
* Experience integrating AWS microservices such Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, and Kinesis
* Experience designing, implementing, and monitoring log collection with tools such as Splunk, ELK, and CloudWatch
* Experience creating dashboards and configuring alerts with tools like CloudWatch, JIRA, slack
* Experience managing databases like Postgres and Aurora
* Strong command of configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and CloudFormation
* Experience with container deployment and service orchestration using tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
* Hands-on scripting and coding with Python
* Experience implementing AWS security best practices
* Excellent organizational skills along with strong attention to detail
* B.S. or M.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, or equivalent experience
* AWS certifications a plus
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303 558 4357. Ask for Gabriel LaBrie! My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.