My established client, who is in a rapidly growing industry, is looking to fill an immediate need for a Sr. AWS Engineer. In this role you will be helping architect and script (infrastructure as code) their AWS infrastructure for new features on existing and future projects. Our client runs most of their projects using SCRUM and operate on relatively stable teams. Some Legacy software will need to be maintained, but they are ramping up a major new software development!
* Architecting, scripting (infrastructure as code) and deploying cloud based solutions in AWS.
* You will need expertise in the following:
* Writing Cloud Formation scripts
* Architecting secure cloud solutions in AWS
* AWS IAM Security models
* You will need experience in the following:
* RDS with Postgres, AWS NoSQL (DynamoDB)
* Building High Availability/Fault Tolerant Systems
* AWS Clustering (EC2, ECS, Fargate Services, ECR)
* Using Docker containers
* Nginx, Redis, SQS on Linux platforms within AWS
* Working in an Agile SCRUM environment
In addition to these requirements, our client is looking for a team player with excellent development skills. If this describes you, please read below for further details on how to apply or learn more about this unique opportunity.
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2030 ext. 2030 or email me at J.Castillo@jeffersonfrank.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.