AWS DevOps Engineer - Boston, MA - $170,000 + Benefits
This client is rapidly expanding, and was recently acquired by a Fortune 500 (and key Amazon partner) company in this previous year. This client is seeking a AWS DevOps developer who is comfortable using complex infrastructure systems. The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience with tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet and chef. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have a background in development or scripting with Python, Java or other modern languages.
In this role, you will be coding daily and taking a backseat to client facing tasks such as meetings with shareholders and will be present for projects. You potentially will also have the ability to bounce between offices. This client offers wonderful benefits such as a sense of ownership over your work daily, implementing the best practices, great company culture, and a light management team. This client also offers certifications from time to time and the opportunity for bonuses and a generous PTO.
* AWS experience (S3, EC2, CloudFormation, etc.)
* DevOps experience (Chef, Puppet Ansible, etc.)
* Background in development or scripting with Python, Java or other modern languages
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
* Knowledge of complex software engineering and best practices for full SDLC.
* Participate and lead the building of complex software systems
* Work and communicate with users, technical teams, senior management and key decision makers to describe product features, strategy and technical design.
* Mentor junior software engineers to improve skills in software development best practices including code review, standards, source control management, testing etc..
* Securing tools that the developers use and ensuring code/design/architecture reviews happen to establish methodologies and company standards.
* Competitive Salary
* Health, Vision and Dental
* Remote Flexibility
* Training/Certification budgets
To be considered for these roles, please send me a LI message, call me at 646-679-721 Ex. 3421 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.