DevOps Engineer - Birmingham - £45,000 - AWS
My Client is looking for an AWS focused DevOps Engineer who is passionate about development and has exposure to Cloud formation, Serverless architecture, IAM, Kinesis, Lambda, EC2, Route53, Dynamo, RDS, NodeJs and Beanstalk. The company are looking for the right candidate to join an established team. It's a fantastic opportunity to get into a rapidly expanding area of the business as they reach new levels of growth.
The client looks for performance as well as a knowledge of appropriate security practices. The successful candidate will be focused on providing secure and scalable solutions to issues, always taking a proactive approach to ensure they are following the latest security practises.
* Delivering well presented, neatand testable
* Communicate knowledge and findings across the team.
* Architectingand maintaining internal AWS
* Participate in team meetings and discuss architect solution.
* Experience initiating and maintaining AWS infrastructure.
* Essential to have experience with infrastructure as code.
* Motivated to coach others on the best DevOps practices.
* Realistic approach towards security and architecture.
* Ability to display requirements and specifications.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Bonus scheme
* Paid overtime
* Private health insurance
* Company pension scheme
* Individual learning budget
* Certifications and training budget.
If this is for you and you meet the criteria above, I'd love to have a chat & discuss this fantastic role I have to offer.
✉ firstname.lastname@example.org ☎0191 338 7485 or just pop me a message on LinkedIn.
Jefferson Frank international is a member of the employment agency in relation the this vacancy.