Node.JS Lead-12 Month Contract-Bellevue, WA
Jefferson Frank, the global leader in technology recruitment, is currently working with a client who is offering an opportunity for a role as a talented and innovative Node.JS Lead for our #1 client in the Bellevue, WA area. The company is looking to hire someone that can help them remain imperative to their customers and the business as well.
This Lead is a full time contract need for an organization that is expanding rapidly and looking to interview candidates as soon as possible! Jefferson Frank is seeking qualified candidates to make their business and customers' needs met in the most efficient way. Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Technical Lead is responsible for design, development and support of the innovative product built to accelerate the adoption of serverless architectures in Cloud.
- Able to build solutions for maximum reliability, stability, scalability and supportability of the company's existing software applications and new tools.
- Lead a team of full stack software developers in onshore-offshore model, provide technical guidance and project leadership to the team.
- Enable developer productivity by unblocking and clearing the way.
- Collaborate with scrum team to scope, estimate, plan and build features that drives our application forward.
- Partner with Product and Design Leads to provide product and technical excellence.
- Self-driven and fundamental love of technology and thirst for better ways to support the business are essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience, certifications.
- 8+ years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience as a Team Lead
- Full stack experience in a senior or team lead role - including NodeJS as the primary technology - Minimum 2 years
- Experience designing, developing REST API's based on the best practices.
- Experience building enterprise applications using Microservices
- Experience building applications in Cloud with AWS or Azure - Minimum 1 year
- Relational DB knowledge (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or SQL Server).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with ticketing tools like JIRA or Rally
- Experience with release management Tools and capable of delivering automation and software developer self-service solutions in a rapidly evolving CI/CD microservices architecture.
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems and shell scripting.
- Knowledge of Serverless Architecture
- NoSQL knowledge (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra or Hadoop).
- Knowledge of other languages and stacks (Python, Scala, Groovy, Django, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Java, or others).
- Knowledge of advanced Java Script frameworks like AngularJS or React.
- Experience leading Agile projects and getting results in Scrum or Kanban teams and workflows.
- Experience with practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) is a plus.
FRG Technology Recruitment is the global leader in tech recruitment. FRG Technology Recruitment advertises more technology jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best IT jobs, projects, and career opportunities are. For information on opportunities with exclusive clients that are unavailable for view online, I can be contacted at 215-253-7770 (ext. 3607) I am always available for conversation to discuss other positions as well. Discretion: I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.