AWS DevOps Engineer - London - 6 months - £600-£700 per day
One of our clients in Central London has an urgent requirement for an AWS DevOps Engineer. It is an initial 6 month contract with the possibility to extend. You will be part of a growing DevOps team migrating all data from their on-premise infrastructure to AWS. The ideal candidate will have vast experience working AWS migration projects, with the ability to provide solutions to complex migration tasks. Commercial exposure using Kubernetes is highly desirable.
The client are also looking for someone with great teamwork abilities. Previous experience working in large DevOps teams or even leading small teams would be beneficial. Although the project will be mostly on site there will be an element of remote work on offer after the initial 6 weeks once settled into your team.
* Great experience with AWS.
* Solid experience building CI/CD Pipelines - Jenkins, Git.
* Strong commercial exposure with Kubernetes.
* Good experience with containerised applications - Docker, Kubernetes.
* Configuration Management tools - Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
* Building infrastructure as code - Terraform, CloudFormation
* Progamming languages - Python, Bash.
Does this sound like you? If so don't hesitate to contact me! Best of luck with your applications.