*This role is in Belgium - Open to relocators with EU passport/Valid work permit*
IoT Developer- Brussels Area/ Flanders
The company is one of the biggest firms in Belgium and they are looking for talented and motivated team players to join their team on a permanent basis. Several Smart City and Smart Applications projects have been announced, so there is room in their AI team for you. They are doing Internet of Things (IoT) combined with data science, predictive analytics, and machine learning, aiming to change most of the industries and the world as we know it today. In this company IoT offering, they provide strategic and tactical advisory and implementation services.
There is no perfect job or perfect match. If you see that your profile is relevant but not 100% what you read below, you still have big chances to qualify for the role so don't pass on the possibility to apply. We are looking for people with at least 1 year of professional experience but no more than 4 years in total.
* You will become a part of the company's new IoT offering team;
* You will be working with your IoT team to develop complex analytical solutions that meet the demands of your clients;
* You are going to adopt the latest technological trends (such as business analytics or machine learning) to develop creative solutions to pressing client issues;
For IoT Developers:
We are looking for Developers with Python or Java knowledge and knowledge of one IoT platform, SAP, PTC Team Works, but it can be any platform in IoT. Additional knowledge and experience in technologies related to the IoT are welcome and we want to learn everything about your skills and what value you can add to the team.
Who you are
* You hold an academic degree, in Computer Engineering or a similar field, and you have a first professional experience. Knowledge or experience in emerging IoT systems and corresponding IoT middleware platforms are a plus;
* You have an understanding of IoT architecture
* You have programming experience in web scripting/web services and J2EE. Optional knowledge of SAP HCP for IoT or SAP Hana IoT foundations is a plus;
* You have a good understanding of data analytics;
*You have a driving license and you are eligible to work in the EU;
*You are Fluent in English. Knowledge of French or Dutch is welcome but not mandatory.
Some of what we offer:
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* Opportunities for learning where needed;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
* A career-changing opportunity that will increase your market value and a structured career path.
Jefferson Frank is the AWS and DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Please send your CV and contact details to:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org