Cyber Security Architect-AWS & Azure- $120K-$150K
Our client is seeking a candidate who can work in a fast pace environment with a growing company, who can stay ahead in the Information and Application security space. You will be working for the Head of Software Engineering. The ideal candidate is a cybersecurity guru, with the ability to lead design and development of AWS and Azure security architectures for the protection of PHI/PII/PCI data deployed into hybrid and cloud.
Day to Day:
* Hands on design and implement application security in an AWS and Azure environment.
* Looking at end to end security to assess and address security risk and control
* Experience with PII and PHI data in an AWS and Azure environment and understand how to protect the data
* In depth understanding a AWS and Azure
* Develop documented security architectures detailing secure, defendable configurations systems, applications, data, and threat protection
* Appropriate methods and procedures for maturing data security
* Experience with Cybersecurity policies and Standard strategy, risk posture assessments, policy formation, identify access/data protection management and threat protection.
* Experience with Palo Alto, Okta, WAF
* Knowledge of formats like JSON, XML, YAML
* Experience with security technologies:
* Cloud security
* NextGen Firewalls
* DLP (Data Loss Protection)
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-379-6404 Ext (3189). Ask for Melissa Marrero My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any DevOps and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS DevOps Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-379-6404 ext (3189). Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.