Senior DevOps Engineer - Amsterdam
Our client is looking for an individual with DevOps experience who has a real passion for improving software development processes. Your main responsibility will be advancing customers' software delivery methods and, as a result, increasing their ability compete within the market. At the same time, you will develop, improve and implement continuous delivery solutions along with novel test automation for multiple customers. Are you enthusiastic about learning more? Great. because the versatile nature of your clients will provide endless opportunities to use your broad programming and tooling abilities. More than that, you will investigate technologies you're not familiar with and critically think of the best outcomes for their use. You will act as the bridge between customers and the technical teams, as you will actively seek answers and solutions to customers' questions and challenges and then communicate and implement these effectively.
You (must) have:
* An open-minded, easy going nature and a strong enthusiasm for teamwork;
* Proven experience with several programming languages;
* Proven knowledge and experience working with multiple DevOps oriented tools, like Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docket or equivalents;
* An interest in agile methods of software development and test automation;
* Good English language skills, Dutch would be a plus;
* Demonstrated ambition to learn new technologies.
We would appreciate for you to have:
* Proven knowledge and experience with test automation tools, like Robot Framework, Cucumber or Selenium;
* Good scripting skills and experience with Ruby, Bash, Python, Perl or Ant;
* Knowledge of virtualization tools, like Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes;
* Knowledge of cloud services, like AWS, Digital Ocean, OpenStack, Azure;
* Demonstrated experience with automated processes and infrastructure provisioning.
* Learning and Development opportunities together with multiple top notch DevOps teams;
* The possibility to directly influence the agile and innovative organization;
* Fun, relaxed, in-house office culture with constant Friday activities for training and socializing;
* An environment where learning and mentoring are endless;
* Freedom and independence to choose your own methods of working, tools etc;
* The chance to speak at conferences.
There is no such thing as a perfect match, so feel free to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements. We work on a consultative basis, which means we take all the time to get to know you, your interests, your ambitions, the technologies you enjoy working with or you wish to experiment on. When we have a complete profile, we make sure to find you a perfect fit.
Contact person: Ioana Sitea
Please apply directly or via my e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org