Our client is seeking a Linux Engineer to join their NYC team. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience with Linux administration in a medium size infrastructure. In addition, you will be responsible for general system management and security principles.
Joining this team means you will become a valuable member to one of New York's most successful finance companies. Our client cares about its employees' health and well-being, and therefore they make it their greatest effort to maintain a great work environment. They also work intensely to provide multiple employee perks, such as generous benefits, unlimited PTO, and a competitive salary.
Role & Requirements:
* Preferred experience with AWS Cloud Infrastructure
* Preferred experience with at least one scripting language (Shell, Python, or Perl)
* Preferred familiarization with software automation tools (Ansible, Chef, or Puppet)
* Exposure to containerization and orchestration tools
* Health, dental, and vision coverage
* 401K match
* Unlimited PTO
* Remote flexibility
* Annual bonus
Our client is aiming to hire someone to start ASAP. If you are interested in learning more about the role, please reach out to Lola Zavras via email - (email@example.com) or by phone number at 212-379-6404 (ext:3390).