Cloud Architect (m/f) Darmstadt.
An international Consulting Company is looking for a Cloud Architect (m/f) to help with their innovative projects.
Roles and Responsibilities .
* You will be responsible for recommending high quality solutions for the Cloud Migration across the landscape of applications.
* You will also create High Level Design and Low Level Design Documents meeting client requirements.
* You will be responsible for the co-ordination of implementation with various offshore teams to create development plans, support delivery and test of scalable, reusable, supportable and repeatable architectural and design patterns
* You will be responsible for Team, providing technical guidance and mentoring to team members, Onshore and Offshore
* Review deliverables from team
The Ideal candidate will have :
* Experience in architecting Enterprise cloud solutions
* Handle lift and shift, refactoring and redesigning of application for reading them for cloud migration
* Experience in designing high availability environments with clustering, failover/recovery and load balancing strategies for multi-site implementations
* Experience in defining technical reference architecture for cloud and improvements of legacy or current platforms
* Exposure to Micro services/API based middleware
Experience with open source and agile development tools such as GitHub or SVN, and Maven
* Experience on applications hosted on Cloud Azure, AWS , IBM or Hybrid platforms.
* Good knowledge of application life cycle & delivery methodologies
* Must be able to guide, mentor and train other team members
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Minimum Travel required
To find out more about this exciting opportunity do not hesitate to contact Afua Yeboah @ firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 303 080 6024