Junior DevOps Engineer
Who are we?
This client is a leading consultancy company, working with some of the biggest and best organisations in the world. Developing digital technology that helps work smarter, better and faster; by creating bespoke solutions for public and private organisations all over the world, and build innovative software platforms that make life easier for both clients and customers. They are looking for a DevOps engineer to join there agile team to complete the automation of applications and infrastructure provisioning, configuration and deployment within a highly secure environment
What do we have?
* A community of passionate and experienced people who you can learn alongside
* Some awesome graduates we are nurturing to become amazing DevOps wizards just like yourself
* A supportive environment in which you can explore new opportunities and develop new skills
* Regular meetups and international conferences where we share our knowledge and expertise
* Great coffee and free fruit
* Nerf guns - just for fun!
What we need you to have
* 1 years' experience with most but not all
* CI/CD automation
* Scripting (e.g Bash, Python)
Knowledge and an Interest to learn:
Please note you must hold Security Clearance (SC) with a UK Government Department, or be eligible for SC clearance (this means you MUST be resident in the UK for the past 5+ years, with no criminal record)