About the role and the company:
-You will be working on many different projects on customer sites as well as remote. Clients choose this company for finding creative solutions for their issues regarding integration
-You will be working with the newest open source technology and staying ahead in the integration business.
-You will have part of a great team with committed, ambitious, proactive and innovative members.
-You will be acting on international level depending on the projects, as the company keeps expanding and has clients in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and the U.S.A.
-And most important, you will be the director of your own career. The company is growing fast and you can achieve your professional ambitions and goals fast. Within the broad role we have for you, you can set your pace and be as flexible as you want to be!
Benefits and allowances:
* Bonus regulation based on company goals
* Travel allowance
* Expenses scheme
* Company pension plan
* 27 holidays
* Laptop, mobile phone, lease car
Who you are:
* Good communications skills in English and Dutch
* University degree in a related discipline
* Flexible to travel abroad
DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer
* DevOps experience
* AWS environment
* Other cloud environment considered as benefit (Azure, Google, etc)
* Very strong Linux Experience (Linux RedHat considered very beneficial)
* Docker experience
* And opensource programming / scripting languages like
* J2EE (Java enterprise edition), Node.JS, Python