DevOps Engineer - Copenhagen - Competitive salary - AWS
Looking for an exciting new role with the opportunity to experiment with AI and machine learning?
An international brand are looking to bolster their AWS and DevOps competency to help with their market-leading graphics product. They're looking to take on candidates who have passion for their work, and are willing to take advantage of the flexibility and freedom in the work they can offer.
My client is working with the most up to date cloud technologies, as well as DevOps tools, including Docker, CloudFormation and Ruby on Rails. They are looking for and DevOps Engineers that are interested in getting exposure to these areas to join their brand new office in Stockholm.
They are offering candidates the chance to take full control over their role and their career progression, without the added stress of worrying about your job security, and while letting them really see the impact of their work in a team focussed on career and competence development.
What to expect:
* Main core responsibilities
* Implementing their cutting edge AI and machine learning tools inside AWS/DevOps
* Working with managed services on AWS
* Developing and integrating CI/CD pipelines and platforms
* Automating IT services
* Conducting R&D
* My client is very open to tailoring roles to the individuals and wants your input on how you would like your own role to look
What you need:
* English speaking
* Must be able to show experience in:
* Including CI/CD pipelines; Containers; Scripting; Microservices; Automation
* EC2, Elastic Search, S3
* Development experience:
* Ruby/Ruby on Rails; Python; C#; PHP; Java
Reasons to apply:
* This is an opportunity to work in an exciting environment that blends development with science
* Be a part of building a team from the ground up
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Work the entire project lifecycle from architecture, development, implementation, deployment, through to operations and maintenance
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to email@example.com, or contact Jake Evans on +4589888257