Mean Stack Developer-12 Month Contract- Bellevue, WA
Jefferson Frank, the global leader in technology recruitment, is currently working with a client who is offering an opportunity for a role as a talented and innovative Mean Stack Developer for our #1 client in the Bellevue, WA area. The company is looking to hire someone that can help them remain imperative to their customers and the business as well.
This developer role is a full time contract need for an organization that is expanding rapidly and looking to interview candidates as soon as possible! Jefferson Frank is seeking qualified candidates to make their business and customers' needs met in the most efficient way. Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Mean stack Developer with hands on experience Node.js, typescript & angular 5.0
- Experience developing and improving REST API's.
- Experience working AWS clouds/Azure
- Experience with time series monitoring like Grafana
- Experience with load balancing like HA Proxy
- Experience with orchestration like Kubernetes & container based deployment
- Experience building web UI dashboards and other self-service solutions.
- Experience with messaging systems (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, HornetMQ or Kafka).
- Relational DB knowledge (MySQL, PostgresQL, Oracle or SQL Server).
- NoSQL knowledge (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra or Hadoop).
- Ability to recite design patterns.
- Knowledge of other languages and stacks (Python, Scala, Groovy, Django, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, AngularJS, Bootstrap or others).
- Experience leading Agile projects and getting results in Scrum or Kanban teams and workflows.
- Experience with practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) is a plus.
- Bonus: understanding of security concepts
- Bonus: ReactJS Highlighted skill is mandatory: Mean stack Developer with hands on experience Node.js, typescript & angular 5.0
FRG Technology Recruitment is the global leader in tech recruitment. FRG Technology Recruitment advertises more technology jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best IT jobs, projects, and career opportunities are. For information on opportunities with exclusive clients that are unavailable for view online, I can be contacted at 215-253-7770 (ext. 3607) I am always available for conversation to discuss other positions as well. Discretion: I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.