Senior AWS Cloud Architect (m/w) - Frankfurt/M. -
One of our international clients is looking for an AWS Cloud Architect in Frankfurt (Main). This is a great opportunity where you will be responsible for high quality solutions for the Cloud Migration across the landscape of applications.
Role and responsibilities
* Recommend high quality solutions for the Cloud Migration
* Co-ordination of implementation with various offshore teams
* Create development plans, support delivery and test of scalable, reusable, supportable and repeatable architectural and design patterns
* Provide technical guidance and mentoring
* Develop governance model for team deliverables CI/CD(Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, SVN)
Required experience and qualifications
* Experienced Cloud Architect specialized in application migration to cloud
* Good understanding of Architecture principles and ability to simplify complex technical problems
* Experience in designing high availability environments with clustering, failover/recovery and load balancing strategies for multi-site implementations
* Experience in defining technical reference architecture for cloud and improvements of legacy or current platforms
* Exposure to Micro services/API based middleware
* Experience on applications hosted on Cloud AWS , Azure, IBM or Hybrid platforms
* Good knowledge of application life cycle & delivery methodologies
* Must be able to guide, mentor and train other team members
Benefits & Bonus:
* Competitive salary
* Great career and development options
* Role based certifications
* Work-life balance
* Exciting projects
* And more…!
Sounds interesting? Apply now!
If you are interested, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 (0)307 67 59 73 29. Let's talk. :) I would love to hear from you soon!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in London to North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.