So you might wonder what you'll be working on:
* Setting up WS02 products on customer environments. Ranging from single products to complete platforms;
* Utilize Configuration management tools to setup the environments;
* Liaison with the customer IT teams to ensure responsibilities and requirements are clear;
* Assist customers with their infrastructure setup;
* Translate architecture proposals into technical implementations;
* Explore new technologies and methods;
* Provide Operational Support when needed;
* Help think up new solution designs incorporating the latest technologies.
And here's our wish list:
For this function you have extensive experience in the Infrastructure field of work, SOA integration projects as well as strong personal skills. The primary requirements which need to be met are:
* A (near)native Dutch speaker with excellent communication skills in Dutch and English language; You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, Computer Engineering or related discipline;
* Skill set: Infrastructure Engineering, Docker, Linux, Unix, virtualization technologies, J2EE, SOA, SaaS, NodeJS, Python, Cassandra, ActiveMQ RabbitMQ, Load Balancing, Nginx, Apache httpd, SSL, networking, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, performance, Monitoring, ELK, AWS, Azure, MySQL, MariaDB, SQL-server - Well, at least some of them :)
* You are flexible and willing to travel (not far);
* You are in possession of a driver license.
What we'll offer besides a good salary:
* A bonus regulation based on company targets;
* Travel allowance regulation;
* Expenses scheme;
* Company pension plan;
* 27 holidays on a full-time contract;
* Laptop, mobile phone and lease car.
Position will depends on your skills and expertise. Please write in your application what position you are looking for, when can you start.
Applications can be send via apply button or directly to Milosz Busko, who is leading the Recruitment Process: