*This role is in Belgium - Open to relocators with EU passport/Valid work permit*
IoT Developer- Brussels Area
The company is an internationally recognised professional services firm and the largest professional service provider in Belgium. It is known for leading in providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. Due to their multi-disciplinary competencies they are able to address CXO issues from every angle. The Internet of Things (IoT) combined with data science, predictive analytics and machine learning is going to change most of the industries and the world as we know it today. In this company IoT offering, they provide strategic and tactical advisory and implementation services to CXO's on how to use the IoT to solve business challenges and modify based on the needs the current business processes & models.
There is no perfect job or perfect match. If you see that your profile is relevant but not 100% what you read below, you still have big chances to qualify for the role so don't pass on the possibility to apply.
* You will become a part of the company's new IoT offering team;
* You will be collaborating with start-ups, corporates, Universities and government agencies for developing projects and platforms to help create new IoT data marketplaces and innovation testbeds, lowering existing barriers for sharing of IoT data among organizations;
* You will be working with your engagement team to develop complex analytical solutions that meet the demands of our clients in new and innovative ways;
* You are going to adopt the latest technological trends (such as business analytics or machine learning) to develop creative solutions to pressing client issues;
* You will support and learn to develop "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents related to the Internet of Things. We're looking for an IoT technologist with a deep passion for this fast growing area. Someone who can bring in his/her talent, skills and enthusiasm to shape the future of the IoT landscape.
For IoT Developers:
We are looking for Developers with Python or Java knowledge and knowledge of one IoT platform, SAP, PTC Team Works, but it can be any platform in IoT.
Additional knowledge and experience in technologies related to the IoT are welcome and we want to learn everything about your skills and what value you can add to the team.
Who you are
* You hold preferably Master degree, in Computer Engineering or a similar field, and you have a first professional experience. Knowledge or experience in emerging IoT systems and corresponding IoT middleware platforms are a plus;
* You have a solid understanding of IoT architecture (from connectivity to aggregation layers)
* You have a first programming experience in web scripting/web services and J2EE. Optional knowledge of SAP HCP for IoT or SAP Hana IoT foundations is a plus;
* You have a good understanding of data analytics;
*You have a driving license and you are eligible to work in the EU;
*You are Fluent in English. Knowledge of French or Dutch is welcome but not mandatory.
Some of what we offer:
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* Opportunities for learning where needed;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
You will be collaborating with the team of consultants who will have the focus on:
* Industry 4.
* Logistics [track and trace solutions, localisation, RFID-related with batches, communication networks (LUNA for example)]
* Smart Infrastructure- smart ports, connected cars
* Analytics/data/IoT Etch services, smart cities, connected manufacturing - this kind of exposure,
* Working often on proposals and then implementing/follow up