I'm working with an exciting SaaS Pharmaceutical company in the Boston area that is searching for a new Senior Software Development Manager. This company just recently received a huge investment from a key AWS player. They are just shy of 500 employees and are looking to double the size of their team within the next few months.
The ideal candidate has been working hands on with AWS, Software Development tools and years of management experience (see below). They are a laid back company with a great culture and atmosphere, but they are going to be an essential Pharmaceutical company within the months to come.
**H1B Visas and relocation candidates will NOT be sponsored for this role. The ability to come onsite most days is essential.
* Hands on experience with:
* AWS (EC2, S3, etc.)
* Modern programing languages (C, C++, C#, Java or Perl)
* Knowledge of professional, complex software engineering, and best practices for full software development life cycle.
* Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
* Years of industry experience as a software developer, writing large scale systems.
* Management of resources, staffing, mentoring and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team.
* Work with your team to maximize output of goal-focused work/time management
* Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach
* Lead a team of Engineers by providing tasks and design/architecture direction
* Coordinate evaluation tools and frameworks for the team
* Securing tools that the developers use and ensuring code/design/architecture reviews happen to establish methodologies and company standards.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Audrey Griego at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-6404 x 3139