Looking to foster the mobility of Switzerland? Developing modern It-solutions and processes is your passion? Than this well-established Swiss company is searching for YOU!
- more than 3 years of working experience as a DevOps Engineer
- understanding of Cloud platforms (AWS)
- Kubernetes Cluster, Docker, MongoDB
- Programming languages: Python, Java, C#, C++, .Net
- English fluently, German beneficial
- Artifactory, Conan or WiX Toolset
As the leading mobility company in Switzerland, they offer a competitive salary ( ~150K) and other perks:
- Vacation: A great work life balance for our employees is crucial, thus we offer up to 30 days per year.
- Flexible Working Hours: come and go as you wish, as long as you can reach your goals.
- Location: Discover the charming capital of Switzerland with its unmatched life quality.
- Food: We support a healthy lifestyle.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.