Are you an experienced Java developer with expertise in integration and interest in open source technologies? If you answered yes to any of the above, keep reading...
Why this company?
* Stimulating position: as an integration consultant, you will be an all round integration expert working on short consultancy projects, architecture, design, but also on longer-term projects where you will be involved in the full cycle of the company's projects.
* Hands-on: if you want to do presentation, train clients or create proof of concepts, no worries, this is all encouraged. Working hands-on is also very important, coding in Java for example and finding creative and powerful solutions for clients.
* State of the art technologies: the company stays ahead of the game in the integration business by working with the newest technologies on the market.
* The team: you will work in the midst of an international team, contributing to the fun and dynamic atmosphere. Colleagues help each other out, the management has an open-door policy and a down-to-earth attitude.
* International: the company is expanding outside the Netherlands, being active in countries like Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, England and the United States. Interesting international projects are an option - this means getting more experience with acting in different settings, broadening your expertise and networking.
* WSO2: the company is one of the global business partners of WSO2. which gives you the opportunity to work directly with the WSO2 organisation.
* Director of your own career: in this fast growing company, professional ambitions and goals can be achieved fast. The role is very flexible and you can choose to focus on the projects and skills that best suit you.
What you will work on:
* Pre-sales consultancy for SOA projects
* Lead technical architecture for SOA software development
* Development of back-end integration services
* Communication with end customers around the solutions
* Fluency in Dutch and English, German is a plus
* Extensive experience with Java
* Knowledge and preferably experience with ESB, API and SOA
* Knowledge and experience with WSO2 is a huge plus
* Knowledge and experience with Java Frameworks
* Flexibility and willingness to travel abroad
* Above market average salary
* Bonus regulation based on targets
* Travel allowance
* Expenses scheme
* Pension plan
* Holiday hours
* Laptop, mobile phone, lease car
There is no such thing as a perfect match, so feel free to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements. We work on a consultative basis, which means we take all the time to get to know you, your interests, your ambitions, the technologies you enjoy working with or you wish to experiment on. When we have a complete profile, we make sure to find you a perfect fit.
Contact person: Ioana Sitea
Please apply directly or via my e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org