Out client is a scale-up company which has already built a strong name for itself within the Cloud Consultancy market, working with large enterprises, such as T-Mobile, FiveDegrees, Delta and Portbase. With their HQs located in Amsterdam, the company is proud of its flat hierarchy, where all colleagues have senior experience within the DevOps and Cloud environments.
* experienced with the cloud environment;
* enthusiastic about taking the technical direction from start to finish;
* interested about the strategy and service portfolios or large cloud providers;
* able to fluently speak both Dutch and English.
* the latest and most important cloud solutions;
* the public clouds of Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google and a hybric cloud based on VMWare or Hyper-V;
* the cloud impact of cloud solutions on your customers' business.
* strong desire to work in a team;
* not afraid to express your opinion and make a positive mark;
* enthusiastic to learn from more experienced colleagues;
* leadership skills to lead a project, but also convince and guide the customers in the change process.
What the offer is:
* working with some of the most senior colleagues in the field;
* fun, dyanamic work environment and modern work spaces;
* attractive salary significantly above the market average;
* travel expense scheme or company car;
* private pension scheme;
* a laptop and telephone;
and a lot more...
There is no such thing as a perfect match, so feel free to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements. We work on a consultative basis, which means we take all the time to get to know you, your interests, your ambitions, the technologies you enjoy working with or you wish to experiment on. When we have a complete profile, we make sure to find you a perfect fit.
Contact person: Ioana Sitea
Please apply directly or via my e-mail email@example.com