Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
Are you looking to for a challenging new position with a rapidly expanding AWS SaaS company? Are you seeking a company that will encourage your professional development and allow you access to cutting edge public cloud technology? Look no further as we have an incredible customer in the heart of the Boston tech scene that is looking for candidates like you.
As a Senior AWS Software Engineer, with deep experience in Java (or similar modern programming languages), you will be responsible for delivering high-quality code to improve application modernization and data migrations onto the AWS platform. In addition to autonomous project management for key AWS deliverables, you will be provide concise and effective documentation, assist in mentoring more junior staff, and provide excellent internal customer service.
This role offers the following:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K Matching Program
- Tech Reimbursement Program that Covers: Certifications, Training Courses, Seminars, Conference Attendance (Including AWS re:Invent!), and a number of additional services)
- 1 Day-a-Week Remote Flexibility
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Options
- Senior-Level AWS Platform Experience, particularly in the areas of application modernization, data migration, and infrastructure migration
- Comprehensive knowledge of the following services: EC2, S3, Route 53, SQS, EBS, Lambda, etc
- Experience with IaC Tooling including Terraform and CloudFormation
- Strong experience with server-less technology and microservices architecture tooling such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere
- Must have senior level experience with a modern programming languages such as Java, C, C++, or C# -- MUST BE CURRENT
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.