Lead Big Data Architect
As a Senior Big Data Architect, you will be responsible to design, deploy, manage and maintain data architecture. You will provide technical leadership to the team and be responsible for maintaining technical specifications. As a Big Data Architect, you will have a heavy focus on designing the solutions and maintaining the relationships with the customers.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Participate in a collaborative team designing software and developing new platforms
* Work on large-scale Big Data projects
* Design, develop, and maintain database schema
* Analyze code for problem resolutions and optimize performance
* Provide technical consulting and respond efficiently to error reports
* Write and uphold functional and technical stipulations
* Identify roadmap components based on the gaps within the solution and recommend any solutions that align with the roadmap
* Lead a team of 12-30 people (technical lead)
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
* Significant data technology and analytics experience
* Extensive experience in AWS Architecture
* Extensive hands on experience with AWS services
* Must have experience with Redshift and/or Glue
* Experience with real time streaming tools (Kafka and/or Kinesis)
* Skilled with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, HortonWorks, Cloudera)
* Full benefits package
* Relocation assistance can be provided
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-437-6875.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.