Lead Big Data Engineer
As a Lead Big Data Engineer, you will be implementing solutions for our clients customers. You will collaborate with customers, sometimes working onsite, to comprehend customer requirements and needs, translating these into specifications to develop the solutions from and delivering solutions to the customer. You will also working on a large enterprise greenfield project, leading the team, and mentoring. This is your chance to be an early contributer.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Access, document and translate goals, objectives, problem statements to offshore and onshore management
* Interface with Client project sponsors to interpret client needs
* Attend customer meetings as needed
* Asses use cases for numerous teams within the client company
* Develop data models
* Advise on database performance
* Teach technical data modeling concepts to a variety of audiences (i.e. developers, data architects, business users, and other IT professionals)
* Document and report product response in order to increase user experience
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
* Experience with AWS Redshift
* Established problem solving skills, and troubleshooting experience
* Knowledge of data warehousing
* Talented in a wide variety of SQL
* Proficient in Python
* Understanding of AWS services such as S3, RDS, and EC2
* Must have experience in Spark concepts
* Proficient with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, etc.)
* Salary- $140-150K
* 401K plan
* Competitive PTO and holiday
* Wellness programs
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact email@example.com or call 813-437-6875.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.