AWS DevOps Engineer - Orem, UT - Competitive Salary - Excellent Benefits
Our client is seeking an AWS DevOps Engineer to join their highly reputable team to make a critical impact in developing and maintaining Their AWS infrastructure. They are a full-service merchant service provider. If you are a highly motivated individual with a strong desire for problem solving, then this is the perfect role for you.
Role and Responsibilities
* Build and Maintain AWS Infrastructure using best practices and CloudFormation
* Organize and manage logs and dashboards
* Secure systems security and compliance with PCI, HIPAA, GDPR
* Network with vendors, consultants, and auditors
* Proficient in deploying and managing AWS systems
* Experience with CloudFormation templates and deploying CI/CD automated infrastructure deployment
* Prior knowledge relating to the requirements of PCI-DSS, HIPPAA, and GDPR
* Extensive background relating to IAM policies
* Proficient in deploying LAMP applications with API Gateway, CloudFront, and Lambda
* Prior knowledge of Linux server management, SSH keys, KFA, etc.
* Experience with node.js and REST API
* Highly organized and strong attention to detail
* Any AWS Certifications are a plus
* Health Care Insurance with low premium
* Unlimited PTO
* 401k with company match
* Maternity and paternity leave
* Life Insurance
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To be considered for these roles, please send me a LI message, call me at 303-558-4365 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org