DevOps Engineer AWS in Washington DC - Transformational Technologies!
Are you interested in working with a team that is implementing life-changing technology? Do you want to work with a strong culture within DevOps? We are looking for a candidate experienced with AWS Cloud infrastructure, terraform, and coding/scripting to join an elite partner in the industry.
* You will be working on a team built up of strong DevOps engineers
* On call rotation for 1 week every 6 weeks
* You will be working on deploying container schedules
* Authentication of secure networks
* CI/CD configuration
* Building SaaS applications
* The platform you will be using is heavy with Python/Go and will require relevant experience
* Strong background with AWS cloud infrastructure automation
* Recent experience with Terraform; experience with packer, nomad or volt
* Coding/Scripting using Python, Go, C++ and Java
About the company
* They offer a lot of growth within the team
* Remote flexibility
* They are implementing new technology, especially in DevOps
* A mission focused company building transformation technology
* They are constantly growing and are working on technologies that can change lives
Salary & Benefits
* Competitive salary
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits
* 100% deductible
* Perks: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
* 401K with no matching
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position please contact Jacinda Fisher at email@example.com and we can arrange to have a confidential career consultation.
If this isn't the right role for you, but you are looking for other AWS DevOps opportunities please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand the need to be confidential and confidentiality is guaranteed. Please visit www.jeffersonfrank.com to see other incredible Amazon Web Services career opportunities!