AWS DevOps Architect - Chicago, IL--$130,000 to $145,000-Unlimited PTO
An industry leader in Logistics is seeking an AWS DevOps Developer who has been working with cloud based solutions to help drive their business. The business is conducting custom and predictive purchasing data for internal resource to help generate new business.
The client has recently begun a shift to AWS, Cloud Based management and is expanding its Software development department. The client is seeking an AWS DevOps Developer to support the transition of the company to cloud based solutions, and advise, maintain and troubleshoot in multiple environments. For more information about the position, please see below:
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Design and perfect software coding standards, guidelines, and technology best practices
* Mentor teams of System Analyst Senior Developers
* Analyze and Identify software tool sets for future projects
* Estimate and identify AWS cost control mechanisms
* Identify the use of AWS architectural best practices
* Provide technical training and conduct internal technology seminars
Key Skills Needed:
* Proficient with Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket
* Strong experience with tools and practices related to Devops
* Experience with Infrastructure Automation and Conatainerization using Mesophere, Kubernetes and Docker
* Experience with CI/CD tools, like Jenkins, Bamboo, and Team City
* Proficient with Ansible and Puppet
* Unlimited PTO
* Fully covered Health, Dental and Vision for yourself and all family
* 401k Match (3%)
* 10-12% bonus- guaranteed
**For all inquiries about this potential position, please contact myself at 646-415-7495 x3859 or D.Brophy@JeffersonFrank.com
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.
AWS / DevOps / Amazon Web Services / AWS DevOps / Chicago, IL / Chef / Puppet / DevOps Architect / Architect / Chicago / AWS DevOps Architect / Jenkins / Bamboo / Contract / Ansible / Illinois / Kubernetes / Cloud Formation